Natalie Esposito CapanoOf Counsel
Natalie has been practicing law since her admission to the bar in 2003. She has significant experience in legal research, brief writing, motion practice, court room litigation, and appellate practice.
Natalie is skilled in negotiation and mediation and is an experienced litigator with 12 years of experience in (complex legal )research, including not only (divorce) law, but workers compensation and real estate law.
Natalie was awarded with the The Peter W. Rodino, Jr. Society Seton Hall University School of Law Excellence in Achievement Award in October of 2015.
J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2002
B.A., Pennsylvania State University, 1998
The Peter W. Rodino, Jr., Society Seton Hall University School of Law Excellence in Achievement Award October, 2015
Natalie Esposito Capano has been married to Vincent Capano for twelve years. The couple has resided in Allendale, New Jersey, with their two young children since 2009. Ms. Capano is very active in her community, especially in the field of education.
Ms. Capano is fluent in Spanish and is a fluent speaker of Italian.
- Allendale Board of Education Member (June 2012–present)
- Allendale Board of Education Committee
- Chair of Technology and Education Committee (June 2012–January 2016)
- The Peter W. Rodino Jr. Society Seton Hall University School of Law Excellence in Achievement Award (2015)
- Volunteer Early Settlement Panel, Passaic County, Family Court
- Allendale Foundation for Educational Excellence
- Trustee (September 2011 to June 2014)
- Highlands Hockey Association Trustee (September 2012 to June 2015)
- Allendale Daisy Troop #96930 Leader (September 2015–)
- West Paterson Board of Education Member (April 1999 to August 2002)
- Archer Nursery School Publicity Chair (June 2014–May 2015)
- Religious Education Teacher, Guardian Angel Church (June 2014–present)
- Republican Candidate for NJ State Assembly, 34th District (November 2001)
- Student Bar Association Vice President (August 2001 to June 2002)
- Pro-Bono Mentor Program for Newark Middle-School Students (September 1999 to 2002)
- Biltmore Who’s Who member (2007)
- New Jersey Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section,
- Representative for Passaic County
- Passaic County Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association