for your injuries.
New Jersey Disclaimer Page - Award Methodology
The Justia Lawyer Rating and Reviews system is intended to give consumers and attorneys a useful metric by which to evaluate and compare lawyers before deciding to hire or associate with them. The Justia Lawyer Rating and Reviews provide valuable insight from peers and colleagues personally familiar with the lawyer’s work. By quantifying this insight into a score between 1 and 10 based on reviews by other lawyers, we hope to add a level of ease and transparency to the process of finding a lawyer who may be a good fit for your needs.
STEPS IN THE SELECTION PROCESS
STEP 1: The Attorney must be nominated by the Institute, Client, and/or Peer.
STEP 2: Our review committee researches the Attorney for the below criteria narrowing the nominations down to ensure that all the above criteria is met or exceeded.
Many aspects of the Attorney and his/her career are considered including:
- Must be formally nominated by the Institute, Client, and/or Peer
- Must have an impeccable Client Rating rating
- Must not have faced or been subject to any Attorney Grievance Committee
- Must be a member in Good Standing of their State Bar
- Must have excellent Client/Peer Reviews
- Possess Advanced Degrees
- Awards received
- Professional Associations and their activity in such Associations
- Publications in their field
- Speaking engagements in their field
STEP 3: The list of the "10 Best" nominations goes to the final selection process where the 10 Best Attorneys representing the Best of the Best are selected.